Sunday, January 23, 2011

Soft Cover Book Design

Greetings Friends,

  When I went to college almost two years ago now, we made an Apple I photo book for our final assignment.  So I would like to share some photos of that book I made with you.  The writings are my own, the photos and the illustrations are also mine.  The book came out very nice, I hope you enjoy!

Book cover illustration





Yosemite National Park

Photoshop graphics

Yosemite National Park


Gretel 35mm

Las Vegas shop window 35mm

Illustration Final (Drawing class)





2 comments:

  1. What talent you have...this is very creative. your poems and pictures are amazing!! thanks for sharing!!!

    and for the camera information as well. gotta save up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Good luck with the camera.

    Dia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...