Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow stroll

Greetings,
  I went for a stroll out in the snow today.  It was a balmy 25 degrees today.  There was sunshine which made the snowflakes sparkle as the bright light radiated off of them.  I dress very warm for such strolls.  I wear a down parka, fleece gloves, fleece hat (bright pink!), hand knit scarf that buttons around my neck, so I am well covered.  I saw a neighbor with her friend, they had their dogs on leashes. Very enjoyable walk for me, and here are some of the photos...

Snowy road

Snow on pines

Farm in snow


Snow

Snowmobile tracks
Snow

Snow on road

Old maple

Snow

Maple tree with heart

Snow view

Snow view

Snow on road

Farm in snow

Snow view

My favorite maple

Dia shadow in snow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dia,

    love your name btw. and these pics are just lovely..I really want to get out and take snow pictures...I hope I can this weekend at some point..makes for such pretty pics.

    Tuna is my female cat, she is great and so sweet it hurts..snuggled up on a chair across from me right now. She is the more black one, in my profile pic. Turtles (yes, it's pluralized hehe) is the cat in my header pic with the feather toy on his head..hehe..they are wonderful companions. Aren't cats just the best?! they show their love in such a special way.

    And I Love the new edition of your link within...it is such a great widget!!!

    Wishing you a super great weekend!! :D

    p.s.- enjoy all your cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the compliment, I hope you get out too, I love just walking in the woods. I'm lucky to live in the country, where there is still a lot of open space. I just put on my warm clothes and my headphones (music low volume)since I'm walking on a road, and off I go. Cats are wonderful friends, and they have a soft quiet way that they show their love. I will say hello to my ladies for you! That is nifty that you have one male (turtles, cool name) and one female (tuna) I like those names, very cute.

    lol, Dia*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...